Join Shuswap Association of Writers today and receive registration discounts at SAOW sponsored events, advance notice of regional events, and invites to local author book launches and other events! You will be asked for your membership number to receive member discounts at events. NEW! Pay for your membership online, using a major credit card, or your PayPal account. Click here.
- membership runs from January 1st to December 31st of any given year
- dues may be paid at the AGM in February, prior to the meeting (for voting purposes)
- dues can also be paid in person to the membership director, Debbie Turner,at the Okanagan College Library, or by mail to SAW ( see the membership form.)
- cards will be issued at the AGM or mailed if subsequent.
- a member must be in good standing (membership paid in full) to participate in voting at the AGM
- dues must be paid in advance to get the discount for the Festival
- deadline date of February 28TH for Festival Discount – no exceptions
- memberships taken out during the year, post Feb. 28th, entitle members to discounts and communication of events
- no reduction of dues for late membership
- any membership purchased 30 days prior to year end will be applied to the following year.