- February 28th Contest Closes at midnight
Askews’ Foods Word on the Lake Writing Contest.
- February 28th early registration opens for Word on the Lake Writers’ Festival. Check out the Early registration prize package.
- March 30 Sock Hop. Doors open 6:00pm. 5th. Avenue Seniors Centre,
170 5th. Avenue, Salmon Arm. www.5thaveseniors.org
- April 11 Kidswrite Contest Closes midnight
- April 19 Festival mail-in registration closes at midnight
- April 30 Festival’s on line Early registration closes at midnight
- May 7 Festival’s on line registration closes
- May 10-12 ,Word on the Lake Writers Festival
- May 10 on-site registration available at the Prestige
Hotel Entrance Foyer From 3:30-6:00 pm
CAFÉ LIT – MEET THE PRESENTERS READING FROM THEIR PUBLISHED WORKS Friday evening 7:00pm
Balmoral Room Prestige Hotel Admission is by name tag.
Open to the public – $20.00 a ticket ($2.00 discount for SAW members.)
- May 11 REGISTRATION 7:30-8:30am
Hotel Entrance Foyer
OPENING & KEYNOTE 8:45am-9:15am
Kidswrite awards ceremony 3:30-5:30
Book signing hotel lobby 5:00-6:00
Banquet & entertainment 7:00pm Balmoral
Writing contest awards ceremony
Open to the public. Tickets available @ Hidden Gems Bookstore/on line
- May 12 Okanagan college
FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST & SOCIAL TIME 8:15am-9:15am
Festival closes 2:30 pm.
- October 6
Annual General Meeting
Okanagan College Rm 130 1:30pm. Memberships available on line and at the AGM.
Readings by Scott Fitzgerald Gray and music by Kelly & Blu Hopkins.
Snacks and a book draw. Everyone welcome.